Joe Hagan, Jann Wenner's biographer, on 'Bob Dylan'
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-21 02:07:16 UTC
Elon Green, 2017. Q&A: Joe Hagan on his explosive biography of Rolling Stone's Jann Wenner. www.cjr.org, 19 October

JOE HAGAN: We were at this stage in all of these men’s history where they have nothing to lose. They had strong feelings about how Jann had treated them through the years, to good and bad effect.

With Dylan, that was just a weird interview. Basically, he recited these answers to his secretary, and they were sent to me.

ELON GREEN: You mean you didn’t interview him in person?

JOE HAGAN: Well, they didn’t want that to be known, but fuck it. You know? That’s the truth. They sent me all these answers and they were weird and kind of like―what’s the word? Parsimonious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
NancyGene
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-21 18:57:57 UTC
Yet another lie. I receive notifications from Columbia Journalism Review, and, as a researcher, I find the troll empty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג.
Will Dockery
Nobody pays any attention to the obsessed jeering of Nancy Gene, Stephan...
Just Kidding
2017-10-21 21:33:42 UTC
On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 14:19:51 -0700 (PDT), Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by s***@gmail.com
Yet another lie. I receive notifications from Columbia Journalism Review, and, as a researcher, I find the troll empty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / ??? ?"? ?? ?????
Torah ????? Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
????? ??? ?? ??????...????? ?? ???
You and Stephan obviously do.
Will Dockery
Well, as we've discussed earlier, I do correct lies and misrepresentation whenever possible, JK.
Will Dockery
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-21 21:25:44 UTC

Will, how I retrieve or see a deleted message? I think the troll wanted to drool, but removed the message...
NancyGene
2017-10-22 13:36:12 UTC
That was Will Dockery deleting his own message. He forgot that he was logged into Rachel's email and ISP so immediately deleted the post and sent his crap under his Will the Shill address.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-21 21:47:44 UTC
Shalom & Boker tov...

Joe Hagan, 2017. Sticky Fingers: the life & times of Jann Wenner & Rolling Stone magazine (Alfred A. Knopf), 1-547

Because the troll does not read, I suggest those here read pp. 302-305, 445-447, 486-490 on the 'rift' between Wenner and Shabtai Zisel.

NancyGene
2017-10-22 13:33:29 UTC
So you biked from the homeless shelter to the library to read their magazines. So what?